|This article is a stub. You can help The Flipnote Hatena Wiki by expanding it.|
- On the icon on the DSi menu.
- On the main menu's top screen. If there is an error like low memory, a small frog will appear from the left and give the message.
- When saving a Flipnote or connecting to Hatena, there is a dancing frog.
- There is another frog on the Main Menu. If you tap this, you are sent to edit your most recently edited Flipnote.
- When editing a Flipnote, there is a frog in the bottom left, which, if tapped, will bring up the menu.
- If the user sets a reminder, a frog with a flashing ! above its head will appear on the main menu on top of a message saying "New reminders found! [Number of unread reminders] not viewed."
- On entering Flipnote Hatena, there are two giant green frogs on the top screen.
- There is a frog on the Creator's room button.
- There is a frog on Flipnote Citizen badges.
- When posting a comment or flipnote, there is a dancing frog.
- There is a frog in the bottom right that dances when loading.